London Metals Ltd is an international trader in non-ferrous secondary metals for recycling and in ferro-alloys and inorganic chemicals.
The principle business objective for London Metals Ltd is to achieve a total customer satisfaction through confidence in the quality of service provided.
London Metals Ltd is committed to providing products and services which fully meet the customer’s needs and expectations and statutory and regulatory requirements.
London Metals Ltd has implemented an effective Integrated Management System for quality and the environment to ensure proper communication, operational control, processes and procedures that wholly support its strategic direction with accountable records for all work undertaken.
London Metals Ltd aims to fulfil these policy obligations by:
- Conducting its trading and distribution activities in an ethical and responsible manner
- Complying with all applicable legal, regulatory and other compliance obligations
- Leadership, commitment and support to ensure the effectiveness of the quality management system including setting and reviewing quality objectives
- Commitment to continual improvement of our ISO 9001 quality management system
- Focus on the needs of our customers by consistently ensuring we identify, meet and exceed their requirements, needs and expectations
- Maintain an integrated approach to quality management from the initial enquiry through to product delivery and when offering customers technical advice
- Working with our external providers and supply chain to improve our processes
- Providing opportunities for employee upskilling within our workforce
- Measuring and reviewing our performance for continual improvements through team participation, performance measurement, audit and review